Commercial, structured, and service minded
As Commercial Technical Support Manager, you are responsible for building a global customer focused commercial technical support function in which you combine the best from the technical world with the commercial one for the benefit of our professional and residential customers. You will cooperate closely with a wide range of colleagues across the organisation including subsidiaries around the world.
As Commercial Technical Support Manager, you will have the professional reference of the employees in the Commercial Technical Support and the personal reference of a Support Assistant. You will report to the VP, Sales & Marketing and be a part of the leader team in the Sales and Brand organisation.
The main responsibilities are to:
• Define, describe and maintain service level agreements towards both the professional and residential market
• Secure technical support for end customers and the global sales organisation including lighting calculations, renderings and other technical support material required by sales
• Communicate and implement the procedures with respect for the local needs and standards
• From a commercial perspective, select, implement and maintain technical support tools including web-based solutions integrated into homepage and web shop
• Define and implement best practice in all countries
• Establish a knowledge platform securing easy access to relevant information for all front desk employees and sales personnel.
You have a combination of high commercial and technical understanding. Your educational background is either a high technical education combined with exceptional good commercial skills or vice versa. The ideal candidate must have many years of documented experience with customer support and with developing supporting platforms preferably from a global brand organisation.
You are a well-structured, proactive and professional customer support expert with strong interpersonal skills, who naturally takes responsibility for both projects and people. Furthermore, you can identify yourself with Louis Poulsen’s brand identity; quality, passion, humanise and ambience, which is their way of defining how they work and design to shape light.
Louis Poulsen offers you an immense personal and professional development opportunity in an international high-end company. You will have a profound and customized introduction with the possibility to design your own job.
Place of work: Copenhagen
Travel: 40-60 days per year in Europe, USA, and Asia
For more details about the job or the company please contact Unique Human Capital Senior Consultant Marianne Reenberg on M (+45) 31 55 43 98. All applications are treated confidentially.
Louis Poulsen A/S is a leading international lighting company that develops, produces and sells lighting fixtures of high quality. We place great demands on each other, evolve together and have fun with to develop the company towards new ambitious goals.
Louis Poulsen A/S is owned by Polaris Private Equity, which is a Danish private equity fund focusing on acquisitions in Denmark and Sweden. The main area for such investments is the Nordic region.
You can read more about Louis Poulsen A/S at louispoulsen.com