National Sales Manager
Do you want to join a global high-end brand?
As National Sales Manager, you report directly to the Managing Director in Denmark and you will be a part of the Danish Management Team. You will secure the financial target for the Danish subsidiary by maximizing the sales and market position in the B2B market.
The company is already well established in the B2B market, but has a great growth potential. You will be responsible for the development and implementation of the B2B go-to-market strategy.
You will manage a team of Sales Consultants, and through daily sparring and coaching, you will follow up the performance, training, and development of your team. You maintain a good team spirit and secure that each individual Area Sales Manager reach their targets through efficient and structured sales actions.
You will be responsible for
- Growth in sales in the B2B market and secure reaching highest possible gross margin
- Increase sales efficiency, development, and training of Area Sales Managers à management
- Yearly appraisals with Area Sales Managers
- Continuous follow up on ASM sales performance, customer visits, pipeline management, and opportunity coaching
- Searching for new leads & opportunities in alignment with B2B Strategy and segmentation
- Promote products and brand – ensure the reputation as a serious supplier
- Market and competitor insight
- Follow-up on sales activities and campaigns
- Performance and pipeline management
- Participating in relevant fairs (national and international)
- Organize and participate in customer events in the specific area
- Showroom events – activate showroom
You have strong documented experience from a similar position within both Sales Management, B2B/Contract Sales and a premium brand. You have a network and understanding of the market within architects, dealers, and key accounts in the B2B segment. You have great experience with sales management and various sales tools and you have accustomed to working with performance management and have a broad experience with change management. Furthermore, you ideally have Key Account Management experience.
You possess a high level of energy and you are a proactive and professional Sales Manager with strong leadership and interpersonal skills, who naturally takes responsibility for both budgets and people.
Louis Poulsen offers you an immense personal and professional development opportunity in an international high-end company. You will have a profound and customized introduction with the possibility to design your own job.
Place of work: Copenhagen
For more details about the job or the company please contact Unique Human Capital Account Director, Hanne Bjerregaard on M +45 31 12 19 41. All applications are treated confidentially.