Operational Finance Business Partner
Are you development and process-oriented with flair for data analyses, and do you want to join Europe’s leading manufacturer of solid wood flooring?
As Operational Finance Business Partner at Junckers, you will support the Management and Board of Directors with data analytical know-how and financial business activities. You will oversee the activities of handling and developing the ongoing reporting related to production/operation, performing analyses and data processing, and contributing to increased digitalization and optimization of business processes.
With direct report to Group CFO, you will join the highly skilled Group Finance team, where you will collaborate closely with the Finance Manager and Commercial Finance Business Partner with the purpose of delivering data and challenging existing procedures and business standards.
The primary areas of work and responsibility include:
- Monthly follow-up, commenting and reporting of cost prices on products and calculations of the effect related to changes in cost prices, discount agreements, freight, and packaging costs
- Actively develop, build, data validate, and maintain cubes for TimeXtender and Power BI
- Continuous calculations of stock value and inventory obsolescence
- Continuous monitoring of data quality within the production/operations area
- Monthly inventory of cost prices and stock value
- Continuous analyses of product profitability
- Collaboration and sparring with Product Managers
- Managing investment budget including calculations of depreciation and leasing agreements
- Production/Operations asks for continuous analyses and data to include in the S&OP process (which is partly managed by the production today)
- Production/Operations asks for management of calculations on product profitability (which is partly managed by the production today)
Your qualifications are some years of experience in a similar role focusing on analysis and reporting to the part of the business related to production/operations. You are used to working with extraction, processing, and handling of data between different platforms and have a solid financial understanding. Ideally, you have experience with converting and communicating complex technical issues in appropriate ways across all levels of the company.
You have strong IT skills and are able to operate safely and efficiently in processes and programs such as data warehouse, Power BI, and Excel. Knowledge of the ERP system Business Central and TimeXtender is an advantage.
You have a relevant education, e.g., cand.merc.aud. or similar.
You are a person with an analytical, structured, and detail-oriented approach to work. You are driven and proactive and are motivated by initiating operational activities independently and are not afraid of presenting suggestions. Further, you are culturally curious and adaptable and are motivated by interacting with stakeholders across borders.
Junckers offers development opportunities both personally and professionally in an informal work environment with great dialogue across departments and functions. The right candidate will be given great responsibility and mandate to suggest business-critical action points and thereby get the opportunity to have a central role in Junckers’ value creation, both organizationally and commercially.
Travelling: Not expected.
Domicile: Junckers’ HQ in Køge.
For more details about the job or the company, please contact Unique Human Capital, COO, Morten Andersen on M: +45 29 47 30 60 or Research Consultant, Caroline Krüger at firstname.lastname@example.org. All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.