Business-oriented and proactive HR profile for a Nordic organization
As HR Manager, you refer to the Managing Director Nordic and are part of the Nordic Management Group. You will have the overall HR responsibility for the units in the four Nordic countries and are responsible for development and implementation of HR activities such as business partnering, recruitment, employee development, and management training.
Among the key responsibilities are:
- Developing HR standards and policies for the Nordic countries and translating group level policy into local HR activities
- Supporting managers and employees in HR related issues
- Responsible for recruitment and selection of new employees
- Coaching and development of employees across the Nordic organization
- Responsible for preparation and implementation of the Performance Management Cycle
- HR payroll, administration of compensations and benefits
As a person, you are motivated by being a part of an international and ambitious team. You have a structured and human approach and can inspire and motivate others. You are both a good strategic and tactical partner, who participates actively with highly qualified counselling about all aspects of HR.
The ideal candidate has a relevant education within HR or business administration and at least 3-5 years of working experience from a similar position. Ideally, you have experience from an organization within production, trade or logistics. In addition, the right candidate speaks and writes Danish and English fluently and has a general knowledge of HR legislation and contracts.
You have a commercial approach and the ability to maintain an overview while focusing on the details. You work with a high degree of integrity and have a developing approach to tasks and organizational development.
Domicile: Hedensted, Rødovre or Malmø.
For more details about the job please contact Unique Human Capital, Lise Holler, M +45 29 60 55 15. All applications must be in English and are treated confidentially.